(1) Ministry of Defense
(2) Ministry of Health
(3) Ministry of Industry
(4) Ministry of Education
(5) Myanmar Industry Association
(6) Chemical Industry Association
- Lwin Thuzar Shwe, Phyu Phyu Win “Synthesis and characterization of leaf-like CuO nanostructures by alkaline precipitation method” Transferring Nanotechnology Concepts towards Business Perspectives, ISBN 978-935-124-701-2 India (2016).
- Thazin Han, Phyu Phyu Win. ” Influence of Inoculation Techniques on agarwood chips Formation in Aquilaria Malancesis“. International Journal of Current Research in Life Sciences. Vol. 05, No. 07, pp. 604-607, July (2016).
- Thazin Han, Nitar Nwe, Phyu Phyu Win, Hiroshi Tamura. ” Spinning Process of Chitosan Fiber with Low Concentration of Formic Acid Solution and its Characteristics”. Journal of Modern Material. Vol.1, Issue 1,pp24-34, July (2016).
- Phyu Phyu Win, Yoshitsune Shin-ya, Kyung-Jin Hong, Toshio Kajiuchi, “Formulation and characterization of pH sensitive drug carrier based on phosphorylated chitosan (PCS)”, Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol 53, pg 305-310, 2003.
- Yin Yuan, Khin Khin Win Aung, Xiao-Ku Ran, Xiao-Tong wang, De-Qiang Dou, Feng Dong, A new sesquiterpene lactone from Yacon Leaves,” Natural product Research Talor & Francis Group London, England, 2016.
- Khin Khin Win Aung, Myat Chaw Su, Gadae Maung Maung, Yu Yu Nwe Oo, Kay Thi Kyaw, Myint Myint Khaing, Mar Mar Myint, Phyu Phyu Win,” Estimation of Antioxidant Activity, Total Phenol and Flavonoid Content of Some Myanmar Medicinal Plants” , Conference on SEA-EU-NET Science, Technology & Innovation Days, Vietnam, 2016.
- Tinjiao Suo, Xiaotong Wang, Dewei Li, Khin Khin Win Aung, Xiaoku Ran, Deqiang Dou, Feng Dong, “Extraction of Yacon Leaves Enhances Enhydrin Degradation”, J. Chem.Soc.Pak., 38:2, 379-383, 2016.
- Cho Cho Mar,Guang Rong Hu, Fu Li Li, Bioremediation of wastewater from edible oil refinery factory using Oleaginous Microalga Desmodesmus sp.S1, International Journal of Phyto remediation (Talyor & Francis Online Publishing) United Kingdom, 3rd June, 2016.
- Thazin Han, Kyaw Nyein Aye. The Legend of Laphet: A Myanmar fermented tea leaf. Journal of Ethnic Foods. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.jef.2015.11.003 . 173-178, 2 (2015).
- Kay Thwe Khaing, Thazin Han, Kathy Soe, Wint Yee Lin, Thin Thin Wah, Phyu Phyu Win. “Preparation Process of Fish Seasoning Powder and its Characterizations“. Myanma Scientific Research Journal, Vol. 16, July (2016).
- ကေသီစိုး၊ သဇင်ဟန်၊ ကေသွယ်ခိုင်၊ သင်းသင်းဝါ၊ ဖြူဖြူဝင်း. ” မင်းကွတ်သီးလက်ဖက်ရည် (Mangosteen Tea)နှင့် ၄င်း၏ ဂုဏ်သတ္တိ”. Journal of Myanma Academy of Technology, Vol. 16၊ ဇူလှိုင် (၂၀၁၆).
- Wint Yi Linn, Tun Tun Moe, Khine Shwe Zin, Yadanar Win Myint, Phyu Phyu Win, Study on Synthesis of Copper (II) oxide Nanoparticles by Precipitation and Laser Ablation Methods “. Journal of Myanma Academy of Technology, Vol. 16, July , 2016.
- Thazin Han, Phyu Phyu Win. ” Formation of agarwood chips in Aquilaria Malancesis“. Journal of Myanma Academy of Technology, Vol. 16, July (2016).
- Khin Khin Win Aung, Myat Chaw Su, Gadae Maung Maung, Yu Yu Nwe Oo, Kay Thi Kyaw, Myint Myint Khaing, Mar Mar Myint, Phyu Phyu Win, “Antioxidant Activity of Formulation of some Myanmar Medicinal Plants “, Journal of Myanmar Academy of Technology, Vol. 16, July, 2016.
- Myat Chaw Su, Gadae Maung Maung, Yu Yu Nwe Oo, Kay Thi Kyaw, Myint Myint Khaing, Mar Mar Myint, Khin Khin Win Aung, “Evaluation of the Antioxidant Activity of Some Medicinal Plants and Myanmar Traditional Medicine Products”, (Proceedings of the Sixth Traditional Medicine Research Congress), Mandalay, Myanmar, Dec, 2015.
Publications and Technical Reports for Food Research
- Synthesis and Characterization of Copper II Oxide Nanoparticles and its Application as Chemical Gas Sensor
- Synthesis and Application of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles for Making Thanakha Ceram
- Synthesis and Characterization of Titanium dioxide Nanoparticles and its Application as Gas Sensor
- Preparation of TiO2-Zeolite Nanocomposite for Textile Wastewater Treatment
- Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles used as Catalyst in the Production of Biofuel
- Preparation and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticle for enhancing the Power of Water Purification of Ceremic Water Filter
Publications and Technical Reports for Food Research
- Mango Juice Production
- Mango Bar Production
- Mango Nectar Production
- Mango Candy Production
- Semi- moist Mango Preserved Production
- Instant Weaning Food Powder Production
- Nutritional Rice Milk Production
- Tomato Spagaetti Sauce and Tomato Juice Processing
- Mangosteen Tea Processing and its Characteristics
- Vegetable Seasoning Powder Processing and its characters
- Fish Seasoning Powder Processing and its characteristics
- Soymilk Processing and its nutritional values
- Coconut Jelly and Nata De Coco Jelly Processing Technologies
- Freeze-Dryed Jackfruit Processing and its sensory evaluation
- Palm vaniger Production Technology
Publications and Technical Reports for Pharmaceutical Research
- Research on Gardenia coronaria Ham. Leaves
- Study on the Potential anticancer plant Bryophyllum calycinum Salisb, Leaves
- Determination of Biological Activities of Myanmar Medicinal Plants
- Evaluation of Antimalarial Activities of Some Myanmar Medicinal Plants on Standard Malaria Strain, Plasmodium falciparum from Malaria Patients by In Vitro Drug Sensitivity Tests
- Research on Potential Anticancer Fruit Morinda citrifolia and Vinca minor
- Investigation of Antioxidant Activity of Myanmar Medicinal Plants
- Evaluation of Antimalarial Activities of Some Myanmar Medicinal Plants on Standard Malaria Strain, Plasmodium falciparum FCR3 and K1 (Chloroquine Drug Sensitive and Chloroquine Drug Resistant) by In Vitro Drug Sensitivity Test
- Evaluation of Antimalrial Activity of Some Extracts by In Vitro Drug Sensitivity Tests on Various Plasmodium falciparum species.
- Formulation and Trial Production of Antimalarial Medicine from Medicinal Plant Extracts
- Formulation of Cough Relieving Herbal Drug
- Evaluation of the Antioxidant Activity of Some Medicinal Plants and Myanmar Medicinal Products
- Evaluation of the Natural Antioxidant Supplement Production from Medicinal Plants
- Observation of the Omega-3 Fatty Acid Production from Microalgae species
- Extraction and Isolation ofMangostin from Anticancer Fruit, Garcinia mangostana Linn.
- Evaluation of the Chlorophyll and Fatty acid Contents of Microalgae sp.
Publications and Technical Reports for Applied Chemistry Reseach
- Production of Protein Hydrolysate Forming Agent for Cellular Light Weight Concrete
- Production of Herbal Soap and Antiseptic soap from various Medicinal plants
- Production of Biodiesel from Waste Cooking oil
- Production of General water Filter
- Production of Cellulose Acetate Membrane from Natural Fibers
- Testing to Transfer Suitable Dyeing Method for Textile Dyeing Enterprise
- Preparation of tar removal catalyst for gasification
- Production of Diesel from Plastic Wastes
- Production of biodiesel from microalgae
- Small scale-Anaeobic Digestion of Wasterwater from Food and Beverages Processing
Publications and Technical Reports for Polymer Research
- Preparation of Ceiling Boards using Coir and Coir Powders
- Preparation of Composite Wound Dressings from Waste Shrimp Shells
- Production of Good Quality, High Value and Standardized Dry Smoke Sheet Rubbers from Rubber Latex
- Preparation of Nanocomposite Using Waste Jute Fiber From Jute Factory
- Fabrication of Electro-Chemical Humidity Sensors Based on Zinc Oxide and Polyaniline Nanocomposites
- Production of Polymer Fiber from Bamboo