Applied Chemistry Research Department
Research fields were carried out based on the local agriculture, marine, forest and fishery industrial sources and by products to produce value added products such as chemicals for food industry, cosmetic industry, and medical industry in Applied Chemistry Research Division.
Research Focus Area
- Researches based on agriculture and marine products
- Researches based on environmental maintenance
- Researches based on water resources
- Researches based on production of consumer goods and industry – use chemicals
- Production of Charcoal from Coconut Shell