Services & Consulting
Acquiring advanced technical practices and conducting researches at Satellite Lab, Radar Lab and Microelectronics Lab of Electronic Technology Research Department for undergraduate students from universities
Supervision M.E, Ph.D researches in the fields of Satellite Communication, Radar Signal Processing and Microelectronics
Providing services for Knowledge Sharing Program, Refresher Courses, Skill Development Training and Technical Seminar
During the fiscal year 2016-2017, our department has carried out the following researches:
Automatic People Detection in Surveillance Video
Research on Chip Controller Design using Speed Control Process of Assembly line under Automobile Industry
Research on Electronic Load Controller (5KW) used in Micro-Hydro Power Plant for rural development and electrification
Collaborative Study on Satellite Communication, Radar and Microelectronics technologies based on China-Myanmar National Joint Laboratory Establishment Program
- From 19th to 29th May 2015, seven Chinese experts have delivered a Technical Training on Radar, Satellite Communication and Microelectronics Application in Department of Research and Innovation (DRI)
- Researchers from DRI have attended the technical training on Satellite Communication and Microelectronics Technologies from 15th August to 30th September 2015
- Experts from Beijing Institute of Radio Measurement (BIRM) visited to DRI and provided the practical training for the establishment of Satellite Communication Platform Laboratory and Microelectronics Platform Laboratory during 13rd to 27th July 2016.
- Researchers from DRI have attended Radar Technology Training in Beijing, China from 1st to 28th September 2016.
- The two Laboratories, Satellite Communication Platform Laboratory and Microelectronics Platform Laboratory, have been established in July, 2016.
- The establishment of Radar Simulation Platform Laboratory is an ongoing process which is expected to be successfully accomplished in July, 2018.
Concerning with the establishment of China-Myanmar Satellite Communication, Radar and Microelectronics National joint Laboratory, an MOU has been signed between Beijing Institute of Radio Measurement (BIRM) and DRI at DRI, Yangon on 18th May 2015. The MOU lasts for five years.
Department of Research and Innovation (DRI) and BIRM are cooperated and carrying out the collaborative Studying, and also Establishing 3 platform laboratories concerning with the following research areas;
- Radar System design and Simulation Experiment Platform
- Satellite Communication Ground Station Platform
- Microelectronic Technology-Experiment Platform